Food Bank of Alaska is the center of a statewide food assistance network that serves all across Alaska. We currently have 66 agencies and 109 partners. Partner agencies include food pantries, homeless shelters, soup kitchens, children’s programs, and senior centers who, in turn, distribute to our neighbors in need.
Want to become a Partner Agency?
- Ensure you meet the basic eligibility criteria for membership.
- Have your agency director fill out the Application.
- Once your application has been reviewed*, a Food Bank of Alaska staff member will contact you for supporting documentation and to schedule an on-site inspection of your facility.
*Please note: Due to demand, the timeframe for application review and approval has increased. We appreciate your patience.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria for Membership
Any non-profit agency that meets the criteria for membership is welcome to apply to become a partner agency of Food Bank of Alaska. We currently have approximately 160 active partner agencies. To utilize FBA, an agency must:
- Be a private, non-profit tax-exempt entity under the IRS 501(c)3 code or operate under the umbrella of a 501(c)3 fiscal agent.
- Distribute food at no cost to the people they serve.
- Meet health department requirements for safe food handling and storage.
For federal food programs partnerships that include feeding individuals, families, seniors, and/or children contact email@example.com for more information.
Are you already a partner agency? Access our agency portal for resources, training, and updates.